Oh wow, I got a award and I’m able to post about it! A big thank you to Jenn, who has written so many grand Sims Legacies I can’t list them all, for nominating me.
1. Thank the person who nominated you
2. Share the award on your blog
3. Share seven random facts about yourself
4. Tag 10 bloggers with less than 1000 followers and let them know they have been nominated
Okay seven random facts go!
- I’m a real big nerd for video games of all sorts. Right now I’m still obsessing over Undertale…but Sister Location came out and well…
- I finally tried Sims 4…and like it! But don’t expect a legacy any time soon
- The first Sim Legacy/story I read was actually Boo’s Boo Boos by Jenn. It actually inspired me with a goal to someday write up a Legacy of my own. 🙂
- I have two cats; Nyan and Chara.
- I work as a manager at pharmaceutical retail chain and love my job.
- I’ve been playing Sims since I was a wee bitty child, though Sims 3 is my favorite to play
- I’m twenty-four. I don’t think I’ve ever said my age before so there it is aha
I’m supposed to nominate 10 blogs, but most everyone has already been nominated. I don’t want to annoyingly tag a bunch of people who have already done it – but I will say that every blog I follow is awesome. I am going to tag one person though because their blog deserves so much more hype. As for the rest of you, if you haven’t had a Versatile blogger award yet, I’m sayin’ ya do now, because you’re awesome :0
Now go read some more awesome Sim Stories
I’m just gonna list some here, without annoyingly taggin people who have already done one.
Okay yeah, I read alot of stories by somebodysangel13 and Jenn. But they’re good I tell you! Simply amazing! Go read all these stories if you haven’t already! You won’t regret it!